Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm back to accept my "bad blogger" award!!

I just have one word for you.....Twilight...enough said! Throw in a few birthdays and weekend trips and it's a recipe for a bad blogger!! I know, I'm a little late to jump on the Twilight bandwagon, but I'm so glad I finally broke down and started reading these books. I can't believe how disconnected from the real world I've been! Fortunately, I was able to borrow the first and second book from my sweet SIL, now I'm on a waiting list at the library for the last two. Which is a good thing, because you wouldn't believe how much work can pile up when you deviate from your normal routine! This is why I don't read much anymore, I get so wrapped up and let everything else go...including blogging. We have a weekend lake trip planned and then hopefully I can get back into the swing of things next week. I am seriously missing my crafty time!
'til then
Melanie

5 comments:

  1. I completely hear you when you say Twilight. Lol. I was late joining as well and I resisted for so long. But once I started, I couldn't stop. I did all four within a couple of weeks. :-) So yeah, I get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm maybe I BETTER NOT start the two twilight books sitting next to my bed??? I've been afraid to start them since I have heard over and over that once you start you can't put them down.... I've been blog crazy lately so maybe just maybe it's time for a book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you wholeheartedly.. the Twilight series was unbelievable and I didn't get much else done either. Welcome back from the world of Edward..

    ReplyDelete