Monday, October 5, 2009

WCMD Challenge #1: JAPAN

Paper crafters all over the world celebrated World Card Making Day this past Saturday. My favorite stamp company, Papertrey Ink, celebrated by hosting a day of challenges using inspiration from all around the world. I was really, really excited, until I realized that I had lost the charger to my camera battery! :( With a dead battery in my camera and no way to upload pictures of cards, I gave up on making cards for these challenges. Fast forward to today (Monday)...I found the charger ( under my bed...go figure!) at about 4:00pm with a deadline of 7:00am Tuesday. Yikes! Okay, I have never in my life made 4 cards in one night, but I was determined! So, here goes....

WCMD Challenge #1: JAPAN



Thanks for stopping by!
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment