Saturday, February 6, 2010

Compose a Card Challenge #2

Hello everyone! Just a quick post with a card for Becky Oehler's 2nd Compose a Card Challenge.


Here is my card:

Dawn McVey has a great tutorial on how to make these fun little flowers on her blog...here.
I'm going to keep this short and sweet, so I can take care of my kiddos. They have been bitten by the bug...and I'm not talking about any ProvoCraft tool! One has Strep throat and the other two are complaining of stomach aches...Ugh! I was just bragging that they have all been so healthy...I'm eating those words now!
Have a good night!
Melanie

Supplies (all Papertrey Ink, unless otherwise stated)
Cardstock: Stampers Select White, Aqua Mist, Hibiscus Burst
PP: Summer Sunrise Bitty Box
Stamps: Everyday Classics
Ink: True Black
Other: Buttons, Rustic Twine, Nestibilites die

1 comment: