Tuesday, February 10, 2009

We survived the birthday dinner.....Barely!

I don't know about you, but that birthday song was driving me crazy!! I replaced it with my current favorites.....ahhh much better! Seriously, Aaron loved reading every ones comments. I knew he would. I'm sure we will be reading that post over and over the next few days or weeks. We had a good night. Soccer went well.... both of the boys really enjoy playing soccer. We have only played indoor so far. I haven't looked into any outdoor leagues yet and not really sure what the difference is (other than the obvious!). Anyone have any opinions on indoor vs. outdoor? After soccer, we went to Aaron's choice of restaurants. Anywhere he wanted...I mean ANYWHERE ......guess where we went? I should make this into a contest, except a few of you already know! Yep, Hometown Buffet!! (insert gagging noise here!) I mean, where else can you have tacos, pizza and chicken nuggets followed by a generous helping of bread pudding (or if you're Avery-ice cream with gummy worms and sprinkles on top. mmmm) Makes you hungry just thinking about it, doesn't it? NOT!!! On the bright side, I didn't have to cook!
Thanks again for leaving him special birthday messages. He may even pop on here and thank you himself. He wants to-I'm just not sure I want to open that can of worms! KWIM?
Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment