Sunday, January 31, 2010

Where does the time go?

Hey everyone!! I'm still here...and I can't believe it has been over 2 months since I last posted! That's terrible, but it just doesn't seem like its been that long! The only thing I managed to get done before Christmas was a handful of Christmas cards and few tags. That's it! I really need to start on holiday projects months in advance or they just don't get done. **Can someone remind me of that next year?!?** Even though Christmas was over a month ago, I thought I would post my Christmas card anyway, who knows how many years before I do this again...it's a lot of work!! I got the idea from Becky Oehlers (who started a weekly card challenge that am super excited about...more on that in my next post) who made this super cute card. I love incorporating a picture of my kids into the design of a Christmas card, because I mainly send them to relatives who don't see them very often.
This is the picture I ended up with....I knew they would be holding a present embellishment and we took several different poses, but this one worked best.


Here is the finished card:


The inside says "Friends and Family are the true gifts of Christmas"

The only other paper crafting I did was mass produce these tags for several of these gift bags that I purchased from Target.


That's it. So, I really haven't had anything to post anyway. Enough with the Christmas stuff...I will be back with something a little more current!!
Thanks for stopping by,
Melanie

Card Supplies
paper: Smokey Shadow, Pure Poppy (PTI)
stamps: Tree Trimming Trio, Holiday Button Bits (PTI)
Ink: True Black (PTI), Versamark
Other: Stickles, Spellbinders label 1 die, EK Success paper edger, embellishment (Michaels)


Gift Tag Supplies
paper: Stampers Select white (PTI)
stamps: Made of Snow, Signature Christmas, Snowflake Serenade
ink: Pure Poppy, True Black (PTI)

other: Copic Markers, Prisma glitter, Cricut (tag), Pure Poppy ribbon (PTI)

No comments:

Post a Comment