Friday, March 13, 2009

Quilter's Sampler cards

I thought I would post pictures of the card set I made for my Aunt Janet. She is co-owner of a quilt shop in Leoti, Kansas, called Prairie Flower Quilt Co. If you're ever in the area you should check it out! My mom has been and says it is a really neat shop. Hopefully I will get a chance to check it out this year, although it is in western Kansas about a 10 hour drive from St. Louis! Anyway, I made a set of these cards as a gift to my Aunt. I thought it would be cool for her to send these to her friends as needed, being that she owns a quilt shop! My mom took them to her when she attended the grand opening.

This last card is the card I made for my mom to give to her with a plant she brought to the grand opening.

Supplies:
All supples from Papertrey Ink, unless noted otherwise
stamps: Quilter's Sampler, Polka Dot Basics
Cardstock: Kraft, Pure Poppy, Vintage Cream, Ocean Tides, Dark Chocolate
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy, Ocean Tide

Ribbon: all from PTI
Other: Nestibilities, buttons, heart punch, hemp cord, sewing maching


Thanks for stopping by!
Melanie

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Beautiful cards. I especially like your "On the Mend" card. I love red, white and kraft together, and you have done a great job!

    ReplyDelete