Monday, February 9, 2009

Friends 'til the End Papertrey Challenge and CP Sketch#1

Wow! Four days in a row, I'm getting tired! :) I got smart today and combined the Papertrey challenge with a sketch from Card Patterns. This was a great sketch and participating these sketches could get very addicting!!! It is so much fun! Fortunately, I need cards for my stash!

Nuttin' Better
cardstock: Kraft, Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush; Papertrey Ink
stamps: My Punny Valentine and Polka Dot Basics; Papertrey Ink
Ink: Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate, Berry Sorbet-PTI
Other: Sweet Blush satin ribbon-PTI; Nestibilities Label 1 Die; button, twine, thread, pop dots

I promise I do have other stamps/supplies from companies other than Papertrey Ink. When their anniversary week is over, I will pull out some non-PTI goodies.........Maybe! :)

9 comments:

  1. this is just darling! Love your little squirrel with his gift offering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, i have to get my hands on this set. gotta love that squirrel, great card! thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie, this is so cute! Love that little squirrel. Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! I too like to combine challenges. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My! I'm never going to catch up! You are on a roll:).

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute - great job with both challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Melanie, this is such a lovely card! Great with combining challenges - it's always fun! The way you tied the ribbon is fab, and lovin the kraft & the stamped image! Thank you for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is too cute! what a great stamp!
    kris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet card, love how you have added a tag and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete