Friday, February 6, 2009

Welcome!

So, Here we go! I'm so excited to be starting a blog. I have been wanting to do this for awhile to keep friends and family updated on what's going on with us. Most of you know that I am a huge papercrafting addict and one of my goals this year is to participate in more online challenges and contests related to this little obsession of mine. It was the push I needed to start this blog and stake out my little corner of the web. I don't know how often I will post, so don't check back too often!!! If you do visit, please leave me a comment. I'd love to know you were here, but please be kind- I'm new at this!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mel! I'm impressed :). I'll be checking back for updates and some great ideas to borrow (or rather steal - Ha!). I agree - we should get back to those albums someday - but there are so many other fun things to try. We have come a long way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you have a blog I am so impressed. Love the profile pic. Such handsome pics. Guess I will have to start blogging now so you can come and make comments on mine. Good Job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, you did it. I told you it wasn't hard. Now, finding the time to keep blogging is another issue.... This will be cool, now I'll have neat scrapbooking ideas to steal! The cards you made mom were awesome - so you know if you get bored, you can always make some for our shop:)

    ReplyDelete