Thursday, February 19, 2009

OCC Sketch


I loved this sketch the moment I saw it! It is from Our Creative Corner. It is just one of those sketches that immediately ideas were popping into my head. It doesn't mean it didn't take me forever to execute an idea! I really envy those people who can make a card in 10 minutes! I would settle for 30 min.! Anyway, Here is my take on the sketch...
---
I still haven't mastered photographing cards! I used some yellow Stickles on the owl's belly. I love that stuff! It makes it so easy to add a little sparkle! I also used my new Janome Sew Mini sewing machine on this card as well as the card in this post. I have a few comments on this little machine that I will post later today if I have time.
have a hOOt of a day
Cardstock: DCWV
PP: K and Company
Stamps: Wise Owl, Out on a Limb; Papertrey Ink
Ribbon: Dark Chocolate satin, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avacado; Papertrey Ink
Other: Fiskars Threading Water punch, yellow Stickles, Janome Sew Mini
, Creative Memories Circle Cutter

Thanks for stopping by!
Melanie

2 comments:

  1. Oh, it looks great and your blog is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you used the circles- very cool!

    ReplyDelete