Thursday, April 9, 2009

Better late than never....

I finally had time to participate in another sketch challenge over at 2Sketches4You. I studied this sketch for a looong time and almost didn't give it a go! This one was definitely a challenge for me!
Here is the sketch:



...and my take on Laura's Sketch 23:


It says "Happy Belated Birthday" on the inside.


I flipped the sketch on its side and this is what I came up with. I used all new stuff I bought at CKC last weekend. Including the cutest mushroom cutting die from Quick Kutz. I used it with my Cuttlebug and it worked like a charm! This opens up a whole new world of die cuts for me because QK has several I *need*!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Melanie


Supplies
PP: Imaginisce
Cardstock: Pure Poppy, Stampers Select white (PTI), green (Bazzill) blue, orange (DCVW)
stamps: Inkadinkadoo
Ink: True Black (PTI)
Other: Prismacolor pencils and baby oil, EK Success edge punch, Quickutz 'mushrooms' cutting die, Labels 1 Nestibilities, Glossy Accents on snail's shell

4 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is sooooo cute! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too darn cute. LOVE the mushrooms & snail. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty snail and the mushrooms are to cute! A lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sosooo cute! lovin' that snail and those mushrooms!

    ReplyDelete