Sunday, April 5, 2009

CKC and a card

I've been on a little stamping hiatus! Finishing up on taxes the first part of the week and CKC on Friday and Saturday. I so look forward to CKC every year. I missed it last year because I had my back surgery on the first day of the convention. This year I took 3 classes, which were all wonderful! All three are acrylic mini-books and when I finish them I will post. I have been sort of intimidated by acrylic type books so I am very excited to actually complete one and of course I had to buy stuff for several other projects while I was there! Always a good time!
Here is my birthday card entry from CKC. I didn't win (duh!) but I thought it was at least worthy of a blog post!



Notice I didn't stamp anywhere on this card... That's a first for me!! Oh wait, I stamped a sentiment from Birthday Basics (PTI) on the inside. I didn't take a picture of it, but it's there!!

I'm off to work on a card for Card Patterns #9 and I still haven't inked my new PTI goodies!! Maybe I will combine the two!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Melanie

Supplies:
All Paper: DCWV
Stamp: Birthday Basics -Papertrey Ink (inside sentiment)
Other: butterfly-Spellbinders, Fun Serif alphabet-Sizzix, Martha Stewart punch (branch), Fiskars border punch, Glitter-Martha Stewart (on butterfly), decorative accents (from Michaels), button (PTI), hemp cord

1 comment: