Saturday, April 18, 2009

A couple of cards...

Here are the two cards I made for the April GSS at Papertrey Ink. Purple is not normally a color I reach for, but my mom recently came home from Kansas with these really pretty dishes from my Grandma Kazmaier. She used them for brunch on Easter, and they inspired my color scheme for these two cards.




Here is a picture I took of the dishes. Not the best picture, but you get the idea. Right? They are really pretty IRL!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Melanie

You're Too Kind

Stamps: Guidelines Two, Mega Mixed Messages
Ink: Plum Pudding, New Leaf, New Canvas
Paper: Kraft, Plum Pudding
Ribbon: New Leaf
Other: Marvy Scallop circle punch, CM circle cutter, Fiskars border punch, Prima flower, Queen and Co. pearls, Martha Stewart punch, Nestibilities tag die, The Paper Studio button, hemp cord, Inkssentials opaque pen


Thanks So Much

Stamps: Guidelines Two, Mega Mixed Messages, Background Basics: Retro
Ink: Plum Pudding, New Leaf, New Canvas
Paper: Kraft, Plum Pudding
Ribbon: New Leaf
Other: Prima flower, Martha Stewart punch, Nestibilities tag die, DaisyD's buttons, hemp cord, Inkssentials opaque pen


1 comment:

  1. Very cool cards - as always :). Your brain must be in constant card making mode - you've trained yourself to get inspiration from everything you see - I'm obviously slacking :).

    ReplyDelete